Thread: Long load time
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Angry Long load time

I have a 1000 page book that I purchased from KOBO books. When I turn on my KOBO I get to the I'M READING screen in 30 seconds, I then click on my book and it takes 2 1/2 MINUTES to load!! Has anyone else experienced this? Up until now all the books I have read have been under 400 pages, so I'm assuming it is the length of the book that is causing this long load time.

Sarah
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote