View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
When I get home this afternoon, my cat will walk between my legs, causing me to trip over him, giving me kisses, with his very scratchy tongue, and, as reward for me for cleaning his cat litter, drop something in there (even though he's just been outside for a full day). And when I'm sitting down to eat, he'll come demanding for attention (putting his head underneath my hand, and trying to give me kisses if I refuse to pet him...)

I noticed cats and dogs don't differ that much, they both demand attention, are noisy and smelly. (Yes, cats can be very noisy! ever seen a cat, sitting in front of a window, watching those birds... or two cats chasing one another all through the house, upstairs and downstairs...).
yes, it's true, although some more than others. of my two cats, one is very noisy, and very smelly (and loves to yawn right in your face, so you get the full benefit of her stinkiness !), and demands a lot of attention, constantly !! the other one is (generally...) more discrete, although she's been annoyingly dog-like too in the past days. at least if she has to yawn she does it in her own space so i can't say she's stinky !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
That's why I'd love to get a dog again. I've always had an English Cocker Spaniel until she died way too early. I miss the walks with the dog, actually. The cats do follow (sometimes), but if they do, they'll probably hanging around your legs, making you trip.
that is a cat's favorite sport. also the "running ambush" best performed 1. in the dark, 2. at the top of the stairs (if possible), 3. when you are carrying a full cup of freshly-made (so very hot) tea, or other potentially dangerous handful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I do! I even wag my tales so wildy they are frequently met with doubts as to their veracity.
but we all love your enthusiasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I've been petting my rock for an hour and it hasn't purred or said a thing.
damned ungrateful pets... sheesh ! after all you've done for that rock, too !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote