View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #48
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Kat View Post
What does he mean by "stir their sticks"?
Perhaps it was more polite than "pull the stick out of their ..." Or whatever the original quote might have been...shove a stick...erm...

I don't get when authors make it harder for people to buy their books. Sure, I get when exclusive deals are made, but when you have a growing audience as you do with ebooks, why wouldn't you produce the product readers want??? I suppose he doesn't need the money. And maybe it gets his name in the news. Perhaps he's just looking to be in the news and he will change his mind before the release. Could be just a ploy.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote