View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 12:53 AM   #93
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Great Can you tell me what kind of pages you were loading? I'd like to isolate the cause so that we can either a) fix up the HTML being served, b) send the HTML in chunks, c) report a bug with the 1150 firmware (they said they'll accept bug reports) -- for the last we'll have to isolate a good test case so that they can reproduce it consistently.
I just started with the next.imp ebook for the EBW1150 and choose the third link (test1), fourth (test2), fifth (test3 - sometimes unresponsive), test10 (sometimes resets)...

I think it has to do with local/internal ram being used up and the EBW1150 crashing when a subsequent (unpredictable) page gets served up [which uses up all available ram]. Just pure speculation here; no hard facts!

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-03-2008 at 12:59 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote