View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #123
Lespaul
Enthusiast
Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
My humble thanks to each and everybody for developing boox softwares and especially to "erkkia" for making my "Boox M92 as E-ink Monitor".

I just want to add some info. I am running on windows 7 64 bit and my system had problems installing/detecting the drivers. They installed but still gave some errors. So the solution is (if somebody else face the problem) -
a) Remove the drivers and disconnect the device.
b) download driver for device id vid_0525&pid_a4a7. It is acer gadget serial network chip v2.4
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/...8-4b88ada376fa
c)install the driver as legacy driver (without connecting the device) and reboot the system

Now the device will be detected without any problem. There might be problem with digital signature but that can be turned off easily.

tried this cause i got the same error, but when it try to install as legacy device my windows gives me an error and says not possible to installl as legacy driver, some ideas?
Lespaul is offline   Reply With Quote