View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #93
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
then use a bluetooth receiver and my fav. earbuds to listen.
That looks something like the device that connects to my new hearing aid. It transmits via bluetooth directly into my hearing aid. Nice for when we watch TV. I don't blast my husband out of the room.

Quote:
I don't know, but one of my cousins recently found a pic of my parents and my mother looks as happy and content, as I've ever seen her! I need to get it restored and framed.
That is a neat picture. Handsome couple. Yes I would definitely get it restored. They look so happy and in love.

Last edited by sadievan; 11-04-2012 at 10:11 AM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote