View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #987
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I don't use hierarchical lists, so I don't know what that's about.
Basically, I want the character column I have to list the fandom and then have a sublist of characters.

Example:
Spoiler:
Character
.....Transformers
..........Sam Witwicky
..........Bumblebee
.....Buffy
..........Xander Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
However, if you simply want "category." prepended to all the characters, use:
characters=>(.+)=>category.\1
Not exactly. I do want to prepend something to all the characters. However I want to prepend the fandom the character comes from. I tried substituting {#fandom} and #fandom, but neither did what I was looking for. I'm not sure I'm explaining it very well.

I was hoping to find a way to change every character to fandom(the fandom the character comes from).character without having to input all the characters (including the ones I didn't have to change before, like Bumblebee).

Similar to how I can change a character based on fandom.
Code:
 characters=>Sam W=>Sam Witwicky&&category=>Transformers
will change the characters "Sam W" if it is in the category "Transformers". I want to be able to look for a character, check if it is in a fandom, and then prepend that fandom to the name.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure it can be done without replacing every character metadata individually.