View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #6
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Kobo help and Tier 2 have both told me that this is what is supposed to happen. Books do not appear in the Purchased tab if they have been deleted from the I’m Reading tab, although when I called Kobo help, they seemed to be under the impression that anything I had purchased should always be in the Purchased tab.
Wait, they're both right.

Seriously, it use to work the sensible way, such that when you deleted from I'm reading, the books remained (obviously) in the Purchased tab. Bit it doesn't work that way anymore.

Now if you delete from I'm Reading, it is deleted from Purchased, but can be brought back to Purchased from the Trash tab with the Undelete button and then from Purchased back to I'm Reading with the Bookmark button.

Go figure.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote