View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:20 AM   #256
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philz View Post
Replacement still has the light column in the lower left but much fainter. Not as "blue" in hue to the lighting which makes it better. Also color changing background is tame (still some green-red but it's all along the vertical axis, and not as your read one line. Easily livable).

I'll see if it changes....

My FW version is Kindle 5.2.0 (1729740065), everyone else's exact build match up? Mine is Wi-Fi + 3G (paid for not free upgrade... grrr....

Sidenote anyone know where the option is to turn off Special offers (pay the $20?) want to see if mine had that given for free... (read other replacements did but you still have to turn if off).
It's located in 'Manage Your Kindle' => Manage Your Devices. It will be to the right of the selected device with a link labeled either 'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' depending on its current status.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote