View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #12
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameronpaterson View Post
That's a shame, but I guess there's no particular reason I couldn't try contacting CS. As I see it, there's one big problem with RL awards: they're finite. If you have the kind of personality that enjoys unlocking these things (and yes, I do), then what happens when you've worked your way through the relatively modest list? You might as well pick up your Kindle again, that's what. I didn't matter so much when awards were specific to individual reading devices, but now they're synched across all of them there's no escape. I think Kobo should seriously think about creating new awards on a regular basis - maybe even book-specific ones. I know that might sound impractical, but Getglue manage fine, releasing specific unlockable stickers for lots of new films and TV shows...
Yeah, I really like the awards while reading. I hope they make a few more, I almost have juggurnaut (Lost it twice, once at 96% during a reset) I don't think I'll get Breakfast of Champions anytime soon though, next is Graveyard.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote