View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 10:57 AM   #9
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Some VERY interesting new info from the Teleread Blog...apparently iRex told Banko Collins (he visited them and is now writing a review on Teleread) that the Iliad can handle 10000+ Page-Turns on a fully loaded battery. WOW!
If that is correct and true, then I'll go with the Iliad as my first Eink device I think...even if the price of around 550Euro is a bit on the heavy side...

Now what i'm wondering about is the fact that the iRex homepage talks about 21 hours...which is incompatible with the page-turn number in my opinion...any views on that?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote