View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
comtrjl
Connoisseur
comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think the problem shows up also with the Sony Ebook Library - if I load the book, switch to Medium font on the first page and then slowly page forward using the mouse wheel, I noticed several times in a few pages where the bottom of one page isn't logically followed at the top of the next. Also it comes to pages where it won't roll forward any more, although it will go back sometimes.
Smart money is on a problem with the file, I think.

bob
comtrjl is offline   Reply With Quote