View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #17
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
for a moment my heart sunk, as I could see my google profile there! but logged out of google, and now I'm "gone": I presume anyone who is logged in would get the same outcome (i.e. think your google profile is being shown), in case you were thinking of this.
Paola, I am really sorry for any trouble that post with the Google map may have caused you. I really don't know how it got there. I was copying and pasting from one of the Twitter discussion rooms and when I pasted that into my message here in MR it had the map. I tried to delete the map but was unable to. Today, however, I went in and deleted the entire post and the map was deleted too. Again, sorry.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote