View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #26
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
I'd second Three men in a boat as short and hilarious - very dry.
Also Diary of a Nobody, again funny and short.

Somebody mentioned Anthony Trollope. Really hilarious book by him is Ralph the Heir, though any of his novels would be superb so I'll second He knew he was right if that's allowed..

ps I do so like funny books, but there don't seem to be a lot about. As I get older I'm finding I don't want to read about doom, gloom and misery in my spare time. There's enough of it in real life. (sorry for the diversion, but if anyone knows any really funny books to nominate, I'll go along with that!)

Last edited by Ned; 11-17-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: second He knew he was right