View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #40
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel
I can't log in to Brooklyn Digital Library at all right now, all I get is
the following message -
The account information you entered is not valid.

Details: There was an error connecting to the library authentication server. Please contact your library for assistance. (Details: Failed HTTP Request to Library's ILS server.)

Duh.
Darn it, I get the same error and, what's worse, Fairfax was giving me the same error a few days ago. They still have the old look, but this could be a sign that FF is switching over as well.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote