View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #54
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
And you know this because you are so very unbiased and so much better informed than anyone else here? Please.
Look at the Ars Technica article and read Alfonse's comments. He nails it. Argue with HIM.

I'm no more informed than anyone here. I , however, am not emotionally invested in the idea that DRM is bad, and I do try to see it from all sides, including the side of well known authors and publishers. Almost no one here even pretends to look at things from their side . When I try to, I get huge amounts of abuse, accusations that I must be working for the publishers, and hysterical rants against me, generally ending with the moderators closing the threads - at least 3 times so far.

So frankly, I don't think the folks who attack me are more objective than I am. Their rhetoric proves it more than anything I could ever say. Check the archives, if you doubt this. Anyway.... Off to unpack.