View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #97
loyukfai
Zealot
loyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
Quote:
Oh well. In lieu of a standard API, I'd still like Mantano to offer "good" dictionaries as an optional purchase. If this is done, having both in-ebook lookup (via a popup) and standalone dictionary lookup and browsing would be ideal.
If it's not usable outside Mantano, then it would be less appealing to purchase the dictionary, provided that the price is more or less the same.

Just "discovered" that I have started a thread in 2010 about this in android-discuss, nobody responded back then. Let me try again...

http://groups.google.com/group/andro...98da44b266d96b

Cheers.

P.S. You guys are probably the 2nd best Android devs whom I've bought an app from (the 1st being Titanium Backup). I mean, good interaction with users, and keep releasing new and useful updates.
loyukfai is offline   Reply With Quote