Thread: new movies
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 09:30 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I haven't seen Constantine yet, but it looks interesting so I'll make the effort, I think.

I must admit, I'm a bit jaded with horror/suspense films. Having my teen years in the 80's, I saw _all_ the old scare flicks (like the Halloweens, Friday 13th, Elm Street movies, etc). It all made me quite immune to that sort of scare now... I watch them for amusement more than anything else, if at all.

Having said that, there's always another film around the corner which can still give me chills..... Blair Witch Project really scared me, it left me disturbed for days, and The Ring was another that broke through that jaded feeling... most of the time I'm just disappointed, though.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote