Thread: For Borges Fans
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
I was going to ask if Borges (one of my favorite writers, by the way) is well known in the English-speaking world beyond academic circles, but I guess JSWolf's message already answered that question.
Borges is well enough known beyond academic circles. I looked at Jon's response in wonder: I automatically thought of Borges the author, and had never heard of Sarah Borges.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote