View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #60
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Does the NASB in LIT format have paragraphs? The few electronic NIV Bibles I've seen have line-breaks at each verse. Very annoying, and astoundingly unreadable on the Reader. Also, does CLIT work on your NASB, and where did you get it??

The post #34 bible is pretty good. It has a main TOC page listing all the books. These link to a TOC page for the specific book, and there you select which chapter you want. It has paragraphs, and super-scripted verse numbers. The biggest problem is that it lacks a header to tell you what book you're on (or what chapter, for that matter) so it's easy to get lost.

I developed my program pielrf with the target of converting a Bible. It's feature-complete for regular books (version 1.2, soon to be posted and officially announced) but needs one more addition for it to work on a Bible (a <subchapter> tag). I may break off a totally different version to do this.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote