View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #12
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antartica View Post
Having to press a key to see the page temporarily would suffice?

OTOH, the proposal considered the possibility of putting the page number in the lower right corner (that was one of the P.D of the proposal). Is that sufficient also?

And finally, there is the way that FBReader does it (with a progress indicator with the page number overimposed). How good is that in your opinion?
Page number and total would do me fine! Especially if it's accurate, unlike the current Mobipocket one, has an ever-receding final page. Nothing worse than reading in bed and thinking "I'll just finish this book before I go to sleep" only to have the last page recede ahead of your page turning!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote