View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:06 AM   #1
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Reducing the size of epub files?

Hey all...

I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

Is there a way to reduce the size of larger epub files? I have a few that seem to be very large, even though they don't contain illustrations or anything like that. They're generally the kepubs I buy from Kobo--I've noticed those tend to be on the larger side.

Not sure if this is a silly question or not, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote