View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #52
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
I agree. And the price is so low, it's just hard to believe it could be genuine. That, and the fact that it's coming from the 'knockoff' capital of the world, lol.

But like I said, I'm not an expert on leather, so I can't really say either way. However, if it is PU, then it's one of the nicest I've seen because I can't tell the difference.

Still...I always heard that PU leather is (technically) real leather. I think it's just pressed or something? I dunno. Think I'll take a trip to Wikipedia. :-D
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote