Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #146
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My non-fiction reading doesn't go into the history or biography much. So I'm not big on another non-fiction or biography month, but if others like it then so be it.

My choice would be prize winner. I'd also put it out for these prizes: Nobel (usually for overall life's work, but sometimes for individual works); Booker; Pulitzer; PEN/Faulkner; O'Henry; National Book Critics Circle Award (I like this because it covers a lot including non-fiction and biographies).

To be more international, we could add the Kafka award as well?

I'd be open to genre awards as well if we could narrow each genre down to an award (difficult at best).

Last edited by HomeInMyShoes; 10-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote