View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugrue View Post
TuneIn Radio is in my list of apps with a down-arrow (not sure if it came with the Kindle Fire or if I downloaded it). When I double-click on it, I get 2 options: "Install" or "Save". However, when I click on "Install", nothing happens. When I click on it on the App screen and hold, I get "Add to Favorites" and "Install", but again, nothing happens when I try to install.

Any suggestions? Is it possible to remove it and re-download it?
Try clearing the appstore app data and see if that fixes it. You can do this is in Settings\Applications\All Apps. You may need to restart afterwards.

If you use Screen Filter be sure to disable it before installing any apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote