View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
Feisty
Book Nerd Extraordinaire
Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.Feisty knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Original and Kobo Touch
Thumbs up Success!

Wow! Thanks artificial, your suggestion worked perfectly and it's such an easy fix! I actually kept the spaces between the paragraphs because I found it easier to read (and no guilt over dead trees) but the "remove spacing between paragraphs" did make it look almost like a real book.

Thanks again!

EDIT
Thanks Stinger for your reply. I did have the Kobo selected as my output profile and it didn't fix the formatting problems unfortunately. I'll check out your other suggestions, though I'm pretty non-tech so I have no idea what "H2/3 styles" or "TOC" are and might get kind of lost...

Last edited by Feisty; 06-15-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Feisty is offline   Reply With Quote