View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
BarryTX
Connoisseur
BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'BarryTX can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Are you sure they weren't just moved to the last page of your Home list? Even with Whispernet off, if your K2 resets itself, the clock setting gets moved back to a default setting, so that your most recent books get put last in your Home Page list.
I should have mentioned that I double-checked for that first. I first assumed this is what had happened, as I have also seen that before - but it wasn't the case here. I looked at each page in the book list for them and also did a search with the title as the search term, these 2 books simply disappeared. What is so strange is they disappeared after clicking on one of them to open it up.

If Primitive was the only book to disappear I might have been tempted to assume that I had accidently pressed delete somehow when I tried to open it, even though that actually takes 2 actions and I know I only made 1 click. But 2 books disappeared at the same time, very strange behavior. This is the first time I've ever seen something like this, I'm hoping it wil be the last time as well.
BarryTX is offline   Reply With Quote