View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #505
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Oh no, my libraries have changed over. I log in to check out a hold and there it was. Been reading this thread but hoped I wouldn't need to post here.

Dear overdrive:
In wishlist view: please add page number navigation links to the bottom of the page as well (currently only at the top, makes you scroll up again.)

Please add a wishlist sort function by author. Now that only 80 of the most recent additions to wishlist is shown at at time, this makes it even harder to find wishlist books by the same author across multiple pages.

Yep, agree on that book icon in the corner of the cover - pretty invisible on my screen, the darker grey that denotes availability to check out is okay though.

I don't mind the visual nature of using the book covers to navigate, but cutting off author names and titles as others have noted is a PITA.
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote