Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #56
scoobertron
Connoisseur
scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scoobertron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo touch
I love some of the little changes, such as displaying the number of books you have when browsing the library.

Not a big fan of the wishlist on the homescreen though. I don't use this - mainly because the disparities in formatting between epubs and kepubs make me disinclined to buy/download books from kobo - so it is just a cm of dead space on my homescreen. Guess you can't please everyone though.
scoobertron is offline   Reply With Quote