View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #53
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't like that font used in that scanned image. The capitols are too big compared to the lowercase and look at ho the uppercase J descends below the lowercase. IT just doesn't work and will end up giving a somewhat large line height.
Kind of late to jump on this thread, particularly with a response to this post, but I had a question...

How exactly does having a descender on the majuscule J give a large line height. As far as I can see, the descenders on the minuscule g, p and y descend just as far. Obviously you are entitled to your own opinions about the font in general.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote