View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #20
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly_Hyer View Post
You are probably right Noah98 but.... after taking a look at the pristine, flawless, sleek metal silver body of the 505 in mint condition I couldn't resist, so I took the 300 back and bought the 505. The 300 is a wonderful unit but I like the expansion options and the 6 inch screen on the 505, and did I mention it looked like it had never been used?! It's such a classy reader, metal body, brilliant screen, lots to like about it.

But the fly in the ointment today is that the new kindle 3 is out and the wifi version is only $139. This could very well be my 2nd reader.... and then I will stop... i promise.... for now....
I like the 505 a lot more than the 300. It is a really sleek device. It's just hard to recommend over the new Kindles (and this is coming from a nook fan!)
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote