View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #41
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
neko, grimaud says that since the DS is not zoned, you could just bring the cartridge (if you don't have space for the DS in your suitcase), he can supply the DS. but please do bring one or the other (or both) if you can, it would be interesting to see how it works !
I will bring both, as long as my daughter agrees (it belongs to her). Godzil, I set up Moonshell with the dslibris application, because it can read ePub.

(Was my babelfish-assisted French that bad? I can usually read the posts in French, though when I try to write in it my memory gets confused and I get results like this: 我的女儿喜欢读用Nintendo DS.... ;) )
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote