View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Ah ok. I like this text compared to the one available from the likes of gutenberg anyway.

As for speed, I did a bit of playing around with it on my 505, and while some things may be a tiny bit slower compared to mine, it's still very usable. It's a speed demon compared to what the first epub bible I created was like (before I made the speed opitimizations).

A moderator would have to move the thread. Alternatively, you can just create a new thread in the ebook upload section, and point people towards it.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote