View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm not quite sure what you are looking for. I've got the Pocket First Aide and CPR on my iPhone, which gives some basic what to do's in first aid situations. There are a number of first aid articles in backpacker magazine (backpacker.com). You can always download and put them in a book.

Backpacker magazine's Trailside First Aid by Molly Absolon sounds like part of what you are looking for. It's available at amazon for the kindle. Hiking Survivial Guide by Conrad Blake is another that might suit you.

It might help to know if you have a specific need in mind. For example, what you need to know for hiking the AT is rather different that what you need to know for hiking in the Amazon, which is different than what you need to know for hiking in Alaska. Many hiking first aid kits include a first aid guide.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote