View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #2113
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Right, so the story is this: http://archiveofourown.org/works/100...apters/1990025 and the tags in question are Freeform Tags. As for which ones I don't want to be downloaded, that's actually hard for me to answer, since there are some I find useful (such as Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Panic Attacks, Signs of PTSD) but others are not (But he's getting over them, Talking, Arguing, Lots of Arguing). There is no way to foresee what tags authors might add, and list them in my .ini file, so I thought I might just remove the entire category. :-(
They're called Freeform Tags for a reason--the authors can enter anything they want.

There are two ways you could handle it, either by white listing: only allowing a list of tags you've predefined and no other; or black listing: removing a list of tags you've predefined.

Either way would use the replace_metadata feature in personal.ini. There are numerous examples for replace_metadata in this thread already.