View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #2110
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Hi all, I just spent a considerable amount of time searching for how to limit download of tags in the "Additional tags" section on AO3. I found that someone mentioned they found the way somewhere on the internet, but they never posted the link to the answer. What setting do I need to change to achieve this? I don't want to end up with 53 additional tags, which is currently the case with one of the stories I downloaded. Thank you in advance!