View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #6
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
For what it's worth (not much?), the @KoboHelp Twitter account has been telling people that the Pocket update is coming "very soon." I wouldn't be surprised if it was early this week, but this is also the first time that there's been an actual date stated for a release by someone they've partnered with. Like I mentioned before, I assume they were referring to the release of the Aura w/other devices to follow.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote