Thread: MobileRead July 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Next April 15th will mark the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Granted, it's only my opinion, but with all the interesting books that have been nominated, I fail to see the fascination with yet another account of a story that's been done to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
There is so much more in this book [Stories of Rwanda] than the hotel which was almost a side note....
That does sound interesting. Of course, I would rather one of the books I nominated or seconded wins (The True Believer, What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew, or Gulp), but I would also be quite happy with that choice.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote