View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #34
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Happy Birthday!

I've been here for almost two years, since the day I decided to buy a Kindle in December 2010. At that time I would have said my favorite place was the Amazon Kindle forum. But, oh, how things change. Now I'm not sure I could choose! But if I must...

General Discussions, as that is where I probably spend the most time, and some of my favorite threads have happened there, even if many got moved to the Lounge later (sometimes at my request), like this one. This post, which led to my avatar, is part of the Ebook Buying Addicts' Support Thread, which is still going strong in General after nearly a year and half.

The fact that I am still here speaks volumes. I don't think I've ever gotten to 500 posts on any forum, but I've got over 2600 here. I rarely stick around more than a couple of months, but yet here I am after two years. This place is wonderful and it is my internet home. There are people that I met here that I now count among my friends, not just internet acquaintances.

How to make it better? I honestly can't say. For every idea that comes to mind, there are downsides as well. Maybe change "Politics and Religion" to "Politics, Religion and Operating Systems"?