View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #11
Reader9000
Reader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to all

Device: Kindle
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Mack Bolan?? He's an executioner and there are explicit sex scenes sprinkled in the books to break up all the violence. I doubt that's what the OP is looking for.

There are plenty of cozy mysteries that would fit your criteria, although backstabbing and cheating are common motives for murder so you'll have a hard time avoiding those altogether. As others have recommended, older books are a good option.

Yeah, your right... In mysteries there will be raw issues but I'm ok with that just nothing too heavy.

See my problem with Christian novels is they're seeming to all 'tip toe' around real life issues. It's like even the bad guys aren't that bad in order to keep their uptight Christian audience happy! I'm just not impressed with the writing so I need to find what else is out there!

Thanks everyone for counseling me through this predicament!
Reader9000 is offline   Reply With Quote