Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'd have to agree. I've only made it as far as the first two, but I've been really impressed with the writing, so far. Can be quite bleak, but I'm more than OK with that. Dystopian and all.

Only one niggling little detail so far (the first two):
Spoiler:
Electricity, external cameras/sensors, labs, server-rooms, AC, hospitals, hydroponics, communications... over one-hundred levels in this man-made, underground silo yet no one thought an elevator might come in handy? One central stairwell? I'm hoping the author at least takes a stab at reconciling that little bit of implausibility at some point along the way.

It's not dragging me down or anything, but it's still in the back of my mind a lot. For those in the know: feel free to keep silent if I'm worrying over nothing.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote