View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
bakura82
Zealot
bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.bakura82 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Paperwhite
Question 650 Vs 600 Keyboard: Toughts from users of both

I found this review of the 650 versus 600 and I am pretty much convinced that it's time to replace the 600. However, there is one thing I am dying to know...

Does the touchscreen keyboard work faster on the 650?

I take extensive notes and when I type, there is a HUGE lag on the 600. Because of that, I am forced to ignore all my spelling and grammar mistakes. I fix them only after I have exported my notes to PC... if I can remember what in the world I was trying to say in the first place.

P.S. Sure wish this model had wifi. :/

P.S. part deux: Feel free to offer any ideas for a different model that has ALL the existing Sony Touch features.
bakura82 is offline   Reply With Quote