Thread: Classic A huge mistake on BN's part
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I think we have people here who could have done a better job. (no, I wasn't referring to myself.)
We could certainly give them a priority list of features. But, you've got to admit, compared to the Kindle 2, the user replaceable battery and microSD slot are way cool.

One feature I have been wanting since I got my Kindle is the ability to add my personal documents to my online media library so they are backed up and available any time. With the feature I don't need to expand the memory.

Yea, we could have told B&N you need to allow for gift cards and or gifting ebooks. That one time loan thing would have been low on my list.

Also, that LCD screen would have been great if you could navigate through folders and/or tags to organize your ebooks. Because the LCD screen would be fast.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote