View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You do realize that the 1-1/2" addition gives twice the reading area? It is a significant difference...
Dale
Well, no it isn't a significant difference to me, not at $200. Doubling the reading space is nice, but you also double the weight, and now have to keep track of 2 pieces of hardware. I just got my PDA and my cell phone to be one object. Paying to go backward to 2 hunks of plastic is a disadvantage. Doubling the reading area just isn't enough.

It's too bad, but my current system works OK. The improvement (the game) is not worth the cost (the candle), to mangle a quote.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote