View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #30
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
What I meant was that a patron can log into their Amazon account from a library computer to select the device they want to send the book to, and then they'd receive the book wirelessly to their device.

With, say, a Nook or Kobo, they would have to download the book first, which the library computers in my area do not allow.
Sorry, I was correcting only a technical aspect of your statement. Your underlying reasoning was quite sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Where in the text you quoted did dkperez say (s)he was removing DRM?!
I can't even imagine anyone feeling the need to remove DRM off of library books, since they can be read for free anyway.
I'm pretty sure that was a rhetorical "you." You, who do do it. Just as how in the original question, the "we" in "what can we do..." was not limited to those few reading this post.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-08-2013 at 08:23 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote