View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It looks like not all devices are supported. For instance, my iPad has a Kindle email address associated with it, but my iPhone does not. I never set up an email for the iPad, Amazon did that by default when I installed the app.
Mine were all set up by default as well, but my iPhone does have an email address.

Besides eInk Kindle's I have apps on two android tablets, an android phone, an iPod Touch, an iPhone 5 and Kindle 4 PC x2. The only thing that doesn't have an email address are the two installs of K4PC.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote