View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
sebastianmichael
The Optimist
sebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to beholdsebastianmichael is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle; iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Well done Federer the best man won ... But forgive me for hating you slightly for beating Britains Best Hope in 76 Years !

Andy Murray will do it Eventually ... Well done Both players !
I feel for you as much as I feel with you. Being both British and Swiss my loyalties yesterday were seriously divided.

But I agree: the best man won and they were both so gracious in victory and in defeat respectively that you can only wish them both the best for their future, which, in Andy Murray's case, I think has massive potential yet... (just hope the Scots won't quit the Union before he actually wins it, otherwise we have ourselves a whole new 'situation'...)
sebastianmichael is offline   Reply With Quote