Thread: Promotion
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
AbigailF
AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.AbigailF is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle
I think you don't need to put up the first four chapters of your book for .99c. The sample will give anyone as much sample as either of you need for them to decide whether or not they like it.

You should definitely focus on getting that strong library up. For myself, the strongest promotional tools I've seen are reviews and free stuff. Obviously, don't make everything free all the time, there's no point to that. But maybe having your first short story in the series up free, permanently, is something to look into. It's a free introduction for people and you'll probably end up with the reviews that encourage others to try and maybe buy.

That's my advice!
AbigailF is offline   Reply With Quote