View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:51 AM   #62
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
A minor request not really relevant for reading, and not directed to irex obviously but to those developers out there, would be to make usbnet ported by GregorRichards for the DR800S(G) work on the DR1000 as well.
I would also want this, I put some effort in it, but I am not a linux (kernel) expert. What I have learned is that the kernel used for the DR1000 is slightly different then the kernel in DR800 (missing some important modules for usb). For me it is not clear if this is only a software problem (update of kernel) or if there are also hardware limitations. So we would need a "GregorRichards'' with a DR1000 and a lot of free time to have a look at this ....
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote