View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #21271
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I don't get the chance to eat sushi when I'm home, there just isn't a viable spot on the Coast. So I usually try to go at least once when I'm down in Washington for work. But I definitely overdid it last night. Been eating very little all day to recover a bit. Then one last pass at Tuna House tomorrow before I go.

Meanwhile, I did a quick swing by the only Peet's in this home of Starbucks to see if I might get lucky and score another 1/4 Lb. tin of Anniversary Breakfast Blend. They're completely out online. And yes, I got the last one they had.

Brewing up a pot now, even though it's evening.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote